Strawberry Dream has a deep and vibrant red color with extremely refreshing strawberry taste. Makes a really nice ice tea!
- Ingredients: organic hibiscus flower, organic apples, orange peels, rose petals, organic rosehips, cardamom pods, malva flower, flavor.
- Steeping Instructions (Hot Tea): 1 teaspoon / 8 oz. hot water (212deg.) / steep 3-5 mins.
We usually make Iced Tea 1 gallon at a time and keep it in the refrigerator and drink as a healthy alternative. ICED TEA instructions:
- Heat 1 gallon of water to a point where it is about to boil.
- Remove water from heat.
- Place 5 – 7 tablespoons of tea in your tea strainer/bag.
- Place tea bag in hot water and let steep for 5-8 mins.
- Remove tea bag and place tea in refrigerator to chill.
- If you would like to sweeten your tea and really bring out the flavor, then add some sugar or honey. Once tea is chilled serve and enjoy!
Note: if you plan on serving your tea with Ice, then you need to account for the dilution effect it will have on tea. To offset dilution of ice, use more tea (i.e. 6-8 tablespoons of tea). This will make more of a concentrate which will balance out perfectly with a bit of ice.